Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bangkok - Day 3

Day 3. Sis complaining about her itching body again. It is like a contant rattle snake. Getting really sick of the breakfast. I wonder if it was the left over from yesterday.
We went to Pratunam Market, it is like a Taipei alley market. The clothes are probably for the locals. Not my style. But I stumble upon a pair of jeans that looks like Levi's engineered jeans, and it only cost me 180 baht without bargaining. That is probably my best buy. HA!
There is really nothing interesting at Pratunam Market. Seems like the only shopping was theday before. So we took a cab to Chatuchak Weekend Market instead. The meter taxi only cost us 80 baht. That means the previous day 150 baht was a Robert?








We ate at the road side coffeeshop like stall at Chatuchak, some noodles and roast pork. Quite nice. I don't have mood to eat. I want to shop. Why is my mom always hungry?





After food, finally we are ready to go. But only after an hour my dad got tired. He wants to go for foot massage. So alright, I accompany him. It was ok. I still prefer the foot massage I got in Taiwan. Wasted an hour! But I bought a nice shade. So I guess its ok.







After the massage, we went to look for mom and sis. Dad suggest to eat lunch. I thought we already had lunch? Mom needs to eat he said. How many meals do we have to eat a day? I am on a diet... After lunch, time to go he said. I was unwilling. I have some clothes in mind I want to get but I have not found. The whole day I have not fulfilled my "lust" for shopping. I spent silly money on silly things like deodorant, face soap, and essential oil. What was I thinking? I just had to buy something.

I felt very unsatistified so I ask for another hour while they go have a cup of coffee. I wonder off myself to shop. Finally, I saw a nice shirt. I bought 10 silkscreen shirt for the price of 3. Good buy. All because of 1 shirt that I like. That is how far I am willing to go for something I like.

After half an hour in that 1 shop choosing 10 pieces of T-shirt, I am also tired. Finally fulfiled, I called it a day.

Ok, dinner time. We took a cab back to the hotel to drop our stuff before taking a train (BTM) to Phloem Chit. They went to pray to the 4-face Buddha, then we walk around the road stall. I bought a T-shirt there. Ate my road side chicken drumstick that I had been craving since the last I visited Phuket. They did not dare to try at first because of the episode of diarrehoe they had the last visit to Bangkok. But after trying my drumstick, they bought more. Ha!











Day ended after we went to ?? to see ah gua. But mom what to do massage, her feet hurts she said. There is always something somewhere on her that hurts. Like mother, like daughter. Sis don't want to massage. Dad already massage in the afternoon. So did I. But in the end I accompany her because she don't want to massage alone. Gosh, this is what people minded is all about. Scarifice. 2 massages in a day. My feet hurt!

No comments: